Wheeling, WV (WTRF) – In a letter to Wheeling Hospital staff, Wheeling Hospital’s CEO, Doug Harrison said 40 N95 masks (2 boxes) were stolen from their Corporate Health Department.
The theft has been turned over to the Wheeling Police Department who is working with Wheeling Hospital’s Security Department to review security tapes.
Wheeling Hospital states that if the perpetrator is caught they will hold them accountable to the highest extent possible by law.
- Authorities investigating YouTuber, husband who gave up custody of adopted son with autism
- West Virginia Book Festival postponed to 2021
- Winning Lottery ticket sold in West Virginia
- Fairs and festivals can return to WV in July
- Gov. Justice gives reopening West Virginia update at 10:30 a.m.
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America morning update – June 4, 2020
- WV cumulative percent positive test results rate drops back below 2%
- Man stabbed in Charleston; police search for suspect
- Massive road slip causes issues for one rural WV county
- Two Huntington men sentenced in federal court as part of ‘Operation Free Market’