LOS ANGELES, Ca. (WOWK) — A Nitro mom and daughter are running on very little sleep after attending the 62nd annual Grammy Awards Sunday night.
Mother-daughter duo, Patty and Jesse Rowley, are the winners of WOWK’s Grammy Contest Award. Hundreds of people entered the contest, but only one winner was chosen. Patty was the lucky winner.
“I had a missed call from WOWK and I was like ‘Why are they calling me? What did I do?'” Patty told 13 News Reporter Lily Bradley. “Then he said I won tickets to the Grammy’s and I said ‘No, you are lying.'”
She added, “I didn’t believe him. If someone called you and said ‘You won tickets to the Grammy’s,’ Would you believe him? No.”
Patty chose her daughter, Jesse, as her plus one. The two are very close and were excited to share in this experience together.
- Greyhound Racing, VA Deaths Investigation, & the Schools for the Deaf and Blind
- Autism advocates push for better access to ABA services for children in West Virginia
- Adult killed in collision with West Virginia school bus
- Veterans honor 75th anniversary of Iwo Jima
- West Virginia educators celebrate milestone at capitol
- West Virginia foster care reform bill moves ahead to State Senate
- USDA finalizes new food stamp work requirements
- Kentucky House votes to cap out-of-pocket insulin costs
- Fans seek John Glenn statue to mark milestones at Statehouse
- West Virginia motorist charged with fatally striking bicyclist