PRINCETON, W.Va. (WVNS) — 2/4/2020 9:30 a.m. UPDATE: Kristy Asbury, one of the victim’s caretakers, was also arrested in connection to this case.
According to court documents, the victim told investigators Asbury was at a neighbor’s house during one of the crimes.
Kristy Asbury was charged with Child Neglect Creating Risk of Injury. She is in the Southern Regional Jail on a $25,000 bond.
PRINCETON, W.Va. (WVNS) — ORIGINAL STORY: A man is in jail after he allegedly abused a young boy.
Court documents state Dakota Dillow forced the 9-year-old victim to eat dog feces, drink urine, and hit him in the back of the head with a metal toy gun. The victim also told investigators Dillow would get angry with him and assaulted him multiple times.
The alleged abuse was reported on June 24, 2019. Dillow was booked into Southern Regional Jail on Sunday, Feb. 2, 2020. Dillow is charged with malicious wounding, sexual assault and child neglect. His bond was set at $50,000.
- Tyson Foods to give $60 million in bonuses for frontline workers
- Federal and state officials team up to launch West Virginia Coronavirus Fraud Task Force
- White House coronavirus task force to give Tuesday briefing, key updates on social distancing guidelines
- California resident celebrates 110th birthday
- West Virginia to receive nearly $19 Million from CARES Act
- Beshear confirms 114 new COVID-19 cases
- Florida family creates virtual Disney vacation
- Large group of ‘Spring Breakers,’ including ones from UT Austin, test positive for COVID-19, APH says
- West Virginia up to 162 confirmed COVID-19 cases
- Goats roam empty UK streets during lockdown