WEBSTER COUNTY, WV (WOWK) – The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources says Webster County rejoins the list of counties reporting no cases of COVID-19.
The WV DHHR says continued case surveillance at the local health department level sometimes reveals those tested in a certain county may not be a resident of that county, or even the state as an individual in question may have crossed the state border to be tested.
According to the WV DHHR, this is what happened when a case of COVID-19 was reported June 24, 2020 in Webster County. The case was removed from the WV DHHR’s dashboard July 1 following case surveillance.
After Kentucky reported a case of COVID-19 in Robertson County, Monday June 29, 2020, Webster and Doddridge counties in West Virginia are the only two counties in the tri-state without a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Once Isaias moves out, our weather will warm up again
- Fayette County woman battles end-stage liver disease, looking for donors
- Kanawha County school re-entry plan approved
- Interactive Roster Breakdown: Tight ends
- ‘Serious threat to livestock’ found in Gallia County
- Increase in KY COVID-19 cases begins to slow
- Wheeling man faces federal time for child porn
- Warning: Scammer pretending to be actual police officer
- See suspicious activity? WV now has a toll-free drug tip line
- Pres. Trump wants broader role for telehealth services in Medicare