CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WOWK) – All West Virginia DMV Now Self-Service kiosks will be temporarily taken offline and out of service beginning in the afternoon Saturday, September 21 through Tuesday, September 24 for system maintenance. All kiosks are expected to be fully functional and available again by Wednesday, September 25th.
If you need more information you can contact the WV DMV at 1-800-642-9066, or visit the DMV website.
- New resort makes Wayne County a vacation destination
- Semi overturns near Buffalo Bridge in Putnam County
- Students attend the Charleston PD’s annual “Powerama”
- Governor Justice unveils Jobs & Hope WV program
- Trump tweets support for Kentucky governor in election
- New study: Opioid crisis cost US economy $631B over 4 years
- Disturbing new details in Clarksburg VA Hospital deaths
- Cabell County corn maze may close after this year
- Charleston begins abandoned home demolition
- WVU fraternity charter revoked because of alcohol-related violations