CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WOWK) – All West Virginia DMV Now Self-Service kiosks will be temporarily taken offline and out of service beginning in the afternoon Saturday, September 21 through Tuesday, September 24 for system maintenance. All kiosks are expected to be fully functional and available again by Wednesday, September 25th.
If you need more information you can contact the WV DMV at 1-800-642-9066, or visit the DMV website.
- Outrage: Parents and students speak out about Kanawha County Schools graduation cancelation
- Man, 22, charged with murder after police chase leaves mother of six dead
- Protesters hold ‘Stroll to the Poll’ event, encouraging voters to cast early ballots
- State tests over 1,600 of state’s vulnerable population
- Next court appearance set for father of man accused of fatal Waffle House shooting
- Officer saves choking child while on lunch break at Olive Garden
- Greenup County, KY man arrested for drug trafficking
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 38,111 cases, 2,370 deaths reported
- Walmart pledges $100 million to advance racial equity
- Suspended Buffalo Police officers charged with second-degree assault