BUCKHANNON, W.Va. (WBOY) – The West Virginia State Fire Marshal’s Office is asking for citizens’ help as it investigates a recent arson on an Upshur County property. The arson incident occurred in the evening hours of Friday, August 30, 2019, at Spruce Fork Road outside of Buckhannon, according to a release from the State Fire Marshal’s Office.
The release stated that one home was damaged by the fire. The Fire Marshal’s Office said the fire has been ruled incendiary in nature and is believed to be the result of arson. The release said video surveillance placed two males and a female in a white van at the property where the fire was started. The subjects have been identified and are considered to be persons of interest, according to the release.
Below is video surveillance footage showing the three individuals.
Anyone with any information regarding this case is urged to contact the West Virginia Fire Marshal Arson Hotline at (800) 233-FIRE (3473)
- Marshall is starting to get recognized for more than just athletics
- FRUTH AND VALLEY HEALTH PARTNER UP TO OFFER BETTER SERVICES IN MILTON
- Two houses catch fire in Huntington Sunday night
- Pedestrian struck in Smithers Sunday night
- Bishop: $1.2M from sale will go to help sex abuse victims
- GM offers new products for closed plants
- Three arrested after infants found in back seat of car with drugs
- Man shot and killed in vehicle, police search for shooter
- First responders prepare for the unexpected in exercise drill
- Young girl with down syndrome gets to see her picture in Time Square