MARTINSBURG, WV (WDVM) — West Virginia State Police are searching for a man wanted for sex offender violations.
Police said Jesse Ray Mason, 34, is a registered sex offender in the State of West Virginia due to a conviction for distributing and exhibiting child pornography. He is listed as a wanted person in the National Crime Information Center. Police said he failed to register as a sex offender and outstanding warrants for him exist in Berkeley County, West Virginia.
Mason is described by police as approximately 5’-8” tall, 190 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. He was last known to be residing in Martinsburg.
Contact Corporal R. D. Eshbaugh at the West Virginia State Police detachment at 304-267-0002 if you have any information on Mason.
- WATCH LIVE: Funeral for country music legend Charlie Daniels
- Jehovah’s Witnesses convention in Charleston canceled due to pandemic
- Doctors note new COVID-19 symptoms in young adults
- Newsfeed Now: Recovery search for Naya Rivera; Grammar queen
- Judge deals blow to Gov. Beshear’s executive orders on virus
- 56 new cases of the virus reported, recoveries are up as well in the Mountain State
- Bed Bath & Beyond to close 200 stores
- WVU to launch Country Roads program for individuals intellectual and developmental disabilities
- ‘Maskne’ is the new acne and it’s caused by wearing a mask
- Delegate asks WVU to leave Ten Commandments monument at Jackson’s Mill