CHARLESTON, WV (WOWK) – West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice says the deadline to file state taxes is being extended to July 15. This decision coincides with the change to the deadline for filing federal taxes.
He says the state tax department will provide additional details on its website tomorrow.
The governor also instructed State Superintendent Clayton Burch to extend the school closure for West Virginia to April 20.
- Laredo residents ordered to cover their mouths and noses in public places
- Non-essential Personal Protective Equipment use hurting first responders
- Jackson County Health Department confirms West Virginia’s second COVID-19 related death
- Information and referral hotline receives more calls than usual
- Ohio AG sends cease and desist letter to Hobby Lobby
- West Virginia Primary Election delayed; Schools delayed, too
- Marshall University offers Credit/No Credit grading option for spring semester
- Bobblehead unveiled to honor Dr. Fauci
- ‘Quarantine & Prom’: Dad asks daughter out to senior prom
- 93 new COVID-19 cases in Kentucky; Gov. Beshear confirms two new deaths