CHARLESTON, WV (WOWK) – West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice says the deadline to file state taxes is being extended to July 15. This decision coincides with the change to the deadline for filing federal taxes.
He says the state tax department will provide additional details on its website tomorrow.
The governor also instructed State Superintendent Clayton Burch to extend the school closure for West Virginia to April 20.
- Two local men arrested in child trafficking cases
- 103-year-old woman celebrates birthday with first tattoo, first motorcycle ride
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump pulled from briefing; A look at the future of college football
- Six new deaths from virus reported in the Mountain State
- What do the kids say? K-12 students speak out on going back to school
- DMV mistake involving empty chair goes viral
- Unsolicited face masks from China arriving in mailboxes
- Big Ten presidents expected to meet today to decide on football season, per ESPN report
- Putin says Russia has approved COVID-19 vaccine
- Global COVID-19 cases double in 45 days, top 20 million