CHARLESTON, WV (WOWK) – West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice will host a press conference at 1p.m. to give an update on the status of COVID-19 in the Mountain State.
Yesterday, Justice announced the deadline to file for state taxes would be moved back to July 15 and school closures would be extended to April 20.
At this time, the WV DHHR says West Virginia has 51 positive cases of COVID-19. Counties with positive cases include Berkeley (2), Harrison (3), Jackson (4), Jefferson (3), Kanawha (5), Logan (1), Marion (1), Marshall (2), Mercer (2), Monongalia (18), Ohio (2), Preston (2), Putnam (2), Raleigh (1), Tucker (2), Wood (1)
- Laredo residents ordered to cover their mouths and noses in public places
- Non-essential Personal Protective Equipment use hurting first responders
- Jackson County Health Department confirms West Virginia’s second COVID-19 related death
- Information and referral hotline receives more calls than usual
- Ohio AG sends cease and desist letter to Hobby Lobby
- West Virginia Primary Election delayed; Schools delayed, too
- Marshall University offers Credit/No Credit grading option for spring semester
- Bobblehead unveiled to honor Dr. Fauci
- ‘Quarantine & Prom’: Dad asks daughter out to senior prom
- 93 new COVID-19 cases in Kentucky; Gov. Beshear confirms two new deaths