UPDATE 4:14 p.m. June 3, 2020: Reed Franklin has been found safe.
TUCKER COUNTY, WV (WOWK) — West Virginia State Police have issued a Silver Alert for Reed Franklin, 89, out of Tucker County. Metro 911 officials say Franklin is reported to have dementia. He was last seen in Grafton on Rt 119.
Franklin was driving a 2004 Blue Dodge Dakota with the license plate number ND8545. Anyone with information regarding this search is asked to contact their local 911.
- St. Albans Police investigating after body found in Kanawha River
- Even during pandemic beekeeping remains an essential service
- One in four teachers at risk of serious illness if infected with COVID-19
- One death, 72 new cases of virus in Mountain State
- Here’s how to keep your pets cool and safe this summer
- ‘Herd That’ bounced from TBT after falling to Overseas Elite 93-76
- 6-year-old inspired by Positive Actions creates refreshment stand for her West Virginia community
- What does the COVID-19 swab test feel like?
- Pathologist found blood clots in ‘almost every organ’ during autopsies on COVID-19 patients
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 64,214 cases, 3,036 deaths