CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCBD) – Authorities are searching for a 23-year-old woman suspected of leaving a South Carolina restaurant without paying her bill, and they know who she is because she left behind her identification.
Officers responded to a call in reference to several people who had left the restaurant without paying a substantial portion of their bill, according to an incident report from the Charleston Police Department.
Three women and a man ordered food and alcohol totaling $77 but left the business after leaving only $25 in cash on the table, the report says.
Police say an ID belonging to one of the women, Sadeja Manigault, was inadvertently left on the table. The other individuals were not identified.
Manigault is wanted for defrauding public accommodations in relation to the May 2019 incident.
- WV woman pleads guilty to kidnapping daughter
- Mandatory face coverings ordered in West Virginia
- City searches for solutions as recycling cease continues due to COVID-19
- Testing appointments booking quickly following the holiday weekend
- Colin Kaepernick signs multi-project deal with Disney
- Pandemic presents unique challenges for kids with special needs and their families
- Jewel City ramps up plans for historic anniversary
- Unemployed Ohioans may be eligible for an additional 20 weeks of benefits
- COVID-19 cases in WV continue to rise
- Winfield Youth Baseball webcast streaming 7:30 p.m. EST Monday, July 6, 2020