CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCBD) – Authorities are searching for a 23-year-old woman suspected of leaving a South Carolina restaurant without paying her bill, and they know who she is because she left behind her identification.
Officers responded to a call in reference to several people who had left the restaurant without paying a substantial portion of their bill, according to an incident report from the Charleston Police Department.
Three women and a man ordered food and alcohol totaling $77 but left the business after leaving only $25 in cash on the table, the report says.
Police say an ID belonging to one of the women, Sadeja Manigault, was inadvertently left on the table. The other individuals were not identified.
Manigault is wanted for defrauding public accommodations in relation to the May 2019 incident.
- Dolly Parton plans youtube series reading Imagination Library stories
- Miners, Black Lung patients at risk during COVID-19 outbreak
- WATCH LIVE: Manchin joins Charleston virtual town hall on COVID-19 pandemic, tonight at 7
- Ground zero: inside the front lines
- Boyd County, KY, announces three new COVID-19 cases
- Facebook expands ‘community help’ feature
- WV Governor and ACLU at odds over Covid-19 precautions
- ‘Star Wars’ actor and dialect coach Andrew Jack dies from coronavirus
- Orphaned bear cub found in forest recovering
- Pittsburgh Pirates offer resources for kids doing at-home learning