HERSHEY, Pa. (WFXR) – It’s a partnership that beer lovers with a sweet tooth will certainly be intrigued with.
Yuengling and The Hershey Company have teamed up to offer a chocolate beer porter that will be available as a bottle or on draft in all 21 states where Yuengling beer is sold, including in Virginia, West Virginia and North Carolina.
Each bottle contains 4.7-percent alcohol.
In 2019, Yuengling and Hershey’s partnered to develop a limited-edition chocolate porter that was only available in draft in a smaller number of states.
- TSA: Over 1 million airline passengers screened Sunday for first time since March
- ‘Sesame Street’ launches a podcast to help educate kids
- ‘Clouds’, by teen who died of cancer seven years ago, hits No. 1 on iTunes
- City of Charleston releases Trick-or-Treat plans
- State leaders offer helpful tips to avoid fake charities