CHARLESTON, WV (WOWK) — The Cato Park golf course will reopen Friday, June 5, 2020.
The golf course will be free to use all season.
The course will maintain operating hours from dawn until dark.
Additional guidelines for players and staff have been issued:
- Golfers must bring their own equipment.
- Signage will be posted throughout the golf course to encourage social distancing guidelines.
- Staff will monitor the course and clean frequently touched surfaces.
- The clubhouse will be closed, and golfers will not be able to rent equipment.
- COVID-19 cases in WV continue to rise
- Winfield Youth Baseball webcast streaming 7:30 p.m. EST Monday, July 6, 2020
- Search for suspects in Kanawha County burglary underway
- Board votes to change the name of Stonewall Jackson middle school
- Sheriff: Phone scammers pretending to be deputies
- Parents need help flying preemie babies born in Utah home to Florida
- 25,000+ WV businesses get federal COVID-19 aid
- Man says he was threatened with noose, called racial slurs
- COVID-19 can float in the air, and the WHO should clearly tell people that, experts say
- Coronavirus in Ohio Monday update: 57,956 total cases, 2,927 deaths