(WOWK) — Kentucky and Notre Dame basketball have agreed to a three-year series, beginning with a home game for the Wildcats at Rupp Arena on Dec. 12, 2020. The series will include a neutral-site game in 2021, followed by a game in South Bend in 2022.
The teams last met in the 2015 Elite 8 in a game that sent Kentucky to the Final Four by 2 points, 68-66.
- Former Nitro Baseball star Levi Kelly on the verge of making big league debut with Diamondbacks
- Here’s the new location for the West Virginia Panhandle Series Tournament
- St. Albans Boys Basketball coaching staff opens up local ice cream shop
- Strong storms possible Sunday, heat returns next week
- St. Albans Police investigating after body found in Kanawha River
- Even during pandemic beekeeping remains an essential service
- One in four teachers at risk of serious illness if infected with COVID-19
- One death, 72 new cases of virus in Mountain State
- Here’s how to keep your pets cool and safe this summer
- ‘Herd That’ bounced from TBT after falling to Overseas Elite 93-76