Former West Virginia linebacker Shea Campbell has officially found a new home as a graduate transfer at Division II West Florida.
Campbell’s entrance into the transfer portal was first reported by 247Sports’s Mike Casazza in May after the Morgantown native used all five years of his Division I eligibility. Per NCAA rules, student-athletes have 10 semesters of eligibility at the Division II level, and Campbell only used 9 with West Virginia.
In 22 games as a Mountaineer in 2018 and 2019, Campbell racked up 40 tackles and 3 sacks.
- Once Isaias moves out, our weather will warm up again
- Fayette County woman battles end-stage liver disease, looking for donors
- Kanawha County school re-entry plan approved
- Interactive Roster Breakdown: Tight ends
- ‘Serious threat to livestock’ found in Gallia County
- Increase in KY COVID-19 cases begins to slow
- Wheeling man faces federal time for child porn
- Warning: Scammer pretending to be actual police officer
- See suspicious activity? WV now has a toll-free drug tip line
- Pres. Trump wants broader role for telehealth services in Medicare