(WIVB) — Best Buy is closing its stores on Thanksgiving, but shoppers will still be able to order items online.
The retailer says it is working to offer more convenient pickup options and start offering some seasonal deals earlier in the year.
The latter is being done so that customers can purchase holiday gifts earlier.
This past Monday, Target announced that it would also be closing its stores on Thanksgiving, saying “this isn’t a year for crowds.”
- Softball life continues for former Buffalo & Marshall grad Ali Burdette
- YWCA offers programs to help domestic violence victims find housing
- One dead after fatal crash in Wood County
- Here’s what classrooms will look like in West Virginia this fall
- Couple graduates from first family treatment court in the state
- President Trump, Ivanka made donations to Harris’s campaign in 2014
- Double sexual assault trial begins for former Marshall student
- Charleston Montessori School switching to outdoor classrooms
- ‘There’s a lot to lose’: Marshall Football season uncertain
- Big concerns about whether West Virginia has enough broadband for students