FAYETTE COUNTY, WV (WOWK) — A Fayette County man was arrested on several charges related to a domestic incident.
Adam Jones, 41, of Mount Carbon has been charged with burglary, domestic battery, strangulation.
According to the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department, deputies responded to a call Monday, July 13, 2020, on Armstrong Creek Road, where the suspect allegedly kicked in the door of the home, strangled a person in the home and fled the scene.
Deputies later found Jones at a relative’s home. The investigation is ongoing, and Jones is now awaiting court proceedings.
Anyone with information regarding this incident can contact the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department at 304-574-3590, or through their Facebook page “Fayette County Sheriff’s Department,” or contact Crime Stoppers of West Virginia at 304-255-STOP.
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 1,294 new cases, 16 additional deaths
- More CPD officers test positive for COVID
- Mid-American Conference cancels fall football due to virus
- 22nd annual Logan Shrine Club Memorial golf outing to benefit children suffering from diseases
- Cupcake shop celebrates 10 year anniversary
- 13 News Now webcast, Friday, Aug. 7: Live at 9 p.m. EST
- WV Corrections continues close watch on COVID-19 numbers at jail
- Shop back to school: tax-free holiday weekend begins in Ohio
- Pioneer Football League cancels Fall league schedule
- WVSU students react to potential TikTok ban