CHARLESTON, WV — West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice announced private and state campgrounds would be reopened to out-state residents.
Justice made the announcement during his Wednesday, June 3, 2020, press conference.
The private and state campgrounds will reopen Wednesday, June 10, 2020.
Justice announced he would impose a limit for out-of-state guests staying no more than seven days.
- Shaquille O’Neal stops to help crash victim along Florida highway
- 13 News Now webcast, Tuesday, July 14: Live at 9 p.m. EST
- Pastor loses pounds after making promise to late wife
- Tracking the Tropics, Week 7: beach renourishment & hurricane shelters amid COVID-19
- Groups call for removal of Stonewall Jackson statue
- 2021 National Boy Scout Jamboree postponed
- Kanawha County Board of Education releases survey results for West Side middle school
- Kentucky man arrested after child abuse investigation
- WV pandemic cases climb again as recoveries edge toward 3,000
- Trump signs bill, order rebuking China, and slams Biden