Officials say a fire broke out at Wooten's Garage in the 1400 block of 3rd Avenue shortly after 4 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 23. Smoke could be seen from miles around and a resident, Justin Tyler, sent WOWK 13 News a video he took of the smoke from Marshall University's campus (included within this video).
Fire breaks out at Wooten's Garage in Huntington
Morning snow is passing through!
Nitro and Poca both win season openers
Rough traffic on I-64 Tuesday
Two wrecks close I-77 at Pocatalico/Sissonville Exit area
Marshall basketball gets ready for Bluefield
Second round of school-based vaccination clinics kick off this week
Two arrested in connection to vandalism of Cassie Johnson memorial
UPDATE: Crashes on I-64W slowing down traffic
Huntington veterans commemorate 80th anniversary of Pearl Harbor
How to heat your home on a budget
West Virginia Music Hall of Famer John Ellison reflects on his 'Some Kind of Wonderful' Life